A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Monday, May 31, 2010

A Tribe Called Quest Rarities Collection

Some of you know that in my humble opinion, The Tribe has been one of the illest, sickest, consistently innovative groups ever...Hands down one of my top 3 favorite groups EVER. So I was diggin around lookin for stuff I might not have and stumbled across a few singles/ep's & imports that Ive either had and lost or just plain didnt know existed.....And now...I bring them to you...


We have the Jam Ep from 1997-
the Jam EP cia rapidshare

And the Jam EP vol. 4 from 2001-
Jam EP vol. 4 via rapidshare


The 1once Again import single from 1996-
1nce Again via rapidshare


The Award Tour 12in single from 1993-
Award Tour VLS via rapidshare

The Riot single from 1998 (couldnt find a picture)
Riot VLS via rapidshare


The Lost Demos from 1999-
Lost Demos via rapidshare


The Revised Quest for the Seasoned Traveller from ?
I have the Japanese version of this, I think this is the American release
Revised Quest for the Seasoned Traveller via rapidshare


Thats just a few, Ill add more when time permits...I hope you enjoy these as much as I do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment