A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Gonjasufi " A Sufi and a Killer " 2010

One thought--- hot sweaty sex. It just simply flows through the headphones, right into my brain. Fucking amazing.


For the single "Duet" click
Via Mediafire

I sat here listening to this album and I haven't had such hard time before..trying to come up with the right word to describe this handful of music. Its a no filler, constantly changing and keeping you on your toes, type of ass kicking. Its safe to say at this point its becoming one of my favorites this year.

Tracklist
1. (Bharatanatyam)
2. Kobwebz
3. Ancestors
4. Sheep
5. She Gone
6. SuzieQ
7. Stardustin’
8. Kowboyz&Indians
9. Change
10. Duet
11. Candylane
12. Holidays
13. Love Of Reign
14. Advice
15. Klowds
16. Ageing
17. DedNd
18. I’ve Given
19. Made

For the the whole album click
Via RapidShare

0 comments:

Post a Comment