A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dr. Octagon - Dr. Octagonecologist




A project that truly pushed the limits of what hiphop music was and could be at the time. But after all isnt that what hiphop is all about?, doing what you feel without concern for whats said "can" be done?...I think so.

I remember way back when, I was at the local indy record shop (pennylane in pasadena) and just diggin through the used bin...I saw this cover and was like WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?...At the time i wasnt aware the Dr. Oct was one of the many aliases of Kool Kieth, if i had known, i would of snagged it right off. But i did anyways..And let me tell you, i was blown the fuck away at the time...Immediately came into heavy rotation, telling all my friends about it etc...

If you arnt up on this already, I would advise you give it a whirl...

Via RapidShare

Blue Flowers :

0 comments:

Post a Comment