A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Co$$-Dub Plate



Co$$ speaks on the track DUB PLATE...

"Co$$ speaks on the song: "Sup world? Anyone who knows me personally or musically knows I have the utmost reverence for the 'old skoo,' so I thought I'd prove it by laying one of those throw back 80's/90's inspired joints... I hit up my nigga Playa Haze because I knew he could cook up one of those old skool joint with that classic boom bap feel... I came up on a variety of MCs, from Pimp C to Daddy Kane, Planet Asia to MC Lyte, they all inspired me to do what I do today, so enjoy the joint, and respect the Old School ya'll, without the past there would be no present....R.I.P. Pimp C!!!......"

How could you not wanna hear this? Long live the boombap....

Clicky Via MediaFire

0 comments:

Post a Comment