A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Zola Jesus Stridulum EP 2010

Nika Danilova, otherwise known as Zola Jesus brings to you her forth "child" named " Stridulum". Its strong, dramatic and mature.
Here is what she has to say about her own creation and sound:
"I try to create songs that are really massive and intense, but at the same time remaining honest and raw. I love the feeling when you hear a song that is so overwhelming and powerful it makes your veins hurt. I’d like to write one of those songs one day. I keep the lyrics simple, no nonsense. I’ve always enjoyed the way old folk songs say what they need to say without becoming convoluted or ostentatious. Just words of wisdom straight from the heart of a little midwestern girl."



Really, what more could you ask for? Unwrap your gift, and enjoy it loud.



01. Night
02. Trust Me
03. I Can't Stand
04. Stridulum
05. Run Me Out
06. Manifest Destiny

Get It Via Hotfile

0 comments:

Post a Comment