A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Explanation...

Whats good people?....

Alot of you know me and my story, Some may not...Long story short, I used to have a FreeMusic Blog on another site that shall remain nameless. After alot of changes taking place with how the site was ran, I basically decided to take my blog elsewhere...There was no problem directly related to my blog and the site in question, I simply no longer have the desire to have anything to do with the site. Simple enough.

Anyways, once I get my bearings here and figure this out, the FreeMusicBin will be back in full swing....Thanks to everyone for supporting my efforts.


*Remember- If you enjoy the music you find here, go out and buy the shit...Support the people that are really putting their blood, sweat and tears into this art form we all know and love so much...The artists are the hero's here....Without them, there would be no FreeMusicBin....


Peace & Blessings yall..

Teach1

1 comments:

Mr.Nobody said...

lookin' forward to more cold beats from the likes of u...^5

Post a Comment