A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Friday, January 15, 2010

DJ JUSME Cork, Ireland

Im pleased to bring you direct from Cork, Ireland, Not only a very talented DJ, But my cousin aswell...Enjoy some table wobbling mixes from DJ JUSME...

DJ JUSME @ Myspace

Future Funk '09 mix

Clicky Via Megaupload

Jazz Mix

Clicky Via Megaupload


ChopShop mix 1

Right Click Save AS

Mix 1 Tracklist:
1. Perfect Circle- Lullaby
2. Dj Krush- No More
3. Dj Day- Still Aint Hard To Tell
4. Black Milk- One Song
5. John Robinson- The Visionary
6. Lupe Fiasco – I Gotcha (Colm Keneficks Red Hula Hoops rmx) (inst)
7. C Rayz Walz- The Essence
9. Bjork- Army Of Me
10. Beck- E Pro
11. Buck 65, Dj Flip and Freezemaster Slick- Chokehold
12. Eddy Senay- Aint No Sunshine
13. Thes One and Raashan Ahmad- Alright (inst)
14. Colm Kenefick- Dancin sSkulls
15. Beastie Boys- Flute Loop
16. Mustafa Ozkent- Burcak
17. The Poets of Rhythm – More Mess On My Thing
18. Billy Garner- I Got Some
19. Blackalicious- Chemical Calisthenics
20. El P – Up All Night
21. Breakout- Planet Rock pt.1
22. Lee Moses- Reach Out, I’ll Be There

Here are some words from Justin about his mix..
When I heard I had to write a few words about my mix it kinda freaked me out because my mix isn’t easy to explain. If i’m honest about it, it’s kinda all over the place, but I like a lot of different types of music and I get bored of listening to the same type of tunes quickly.

To most people it’s probably strange to have Beck, Perfect Circle, Poets of Rhythm, and Black Milk in the same hour long mix but to me it’s all just good music.

I try my best to be as musical as possible with my scratching. Check out the DJ Krush track and Colm Kennefick’s I Gotcha RMX for example.

The mix was made in five parts and with Serato. I used the loop option on Serato a couple times but other than that there are no edits, effects etc. Just two turntables and a mixer.

Hope you enjoy it,
Justin

ChopShop Mix 2

Right Click Save AS

Mix 2 Tracklist

1. DJ Krush- Bypath
2. DJ Krush- 3rd Eye/ Gil Scott Heron- Paint It Black
3. Mathew Larkin Cassell- In My Life
4. The Sound Stylistics- Night Theme/ LA Carnival- Blind Man (accapella)
5. Roy Ayers Ubiquity- Giving Love
6. Terry Callier- Holdin On (to your love)
7. Isaac Hayes- Joy
8. Jackson 5- Ready Or Not (here i come)
9. Grover Washington Jr- Aint No Sunshine/ Man And Boy
10. The Dramatics- Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
11. The Nite-Liters- Damn
12. The Love Affair- Never In My Life
13. The Village Soul Choir- The Cat Walk
14. The Parliaments- Good Old Music
15. Clarence Carter- Snatchin It Back
16. Big Black- Diggin What You’re Doing
17. Bettye Swann- I Will Not Cry
18. War- The World Is A Ghetto
19. Amral’s Trinidad Cavaliers Steel Drum Orchestra- The World Is A Ghetto
20. Isaac Hayes- Do Your Thing
21. Penny Goodwin- Too Soon You’re Old

0 comments:

Post a Comment