A home for new & old, rare & not so rare, good music & ...well just a bunch of good records you should listen to.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sorry No D/L Yet

Here's a couple tracks that are rocking me at the moment.... If I can find a download for them I will post it.

#1~
Luca C & Brigante 'Lucio' (Double Drop)I love this song. I'm calling it Cosmic Folk.... you can call it whatever you like... I didn't tell anyone about this song until I had my order confirmation from Juno records....
Luca C & Brigante 'Lucio' (Double Drop) by cmjct
#2~ Cole Medina 'See The Light'AFIK this is unreleased... The soundcloud says it will be released on "Gimmie The Loot". I hope that comes on vinyl... No disrespect to Cole cause I know people have really liked his edits for the last few years but this is the first one that got my ears hard... For starters it's a beautiful and classic tune which appeals to fans of several genres... and I just like how Cole flips it.
See The Light by cole medina

0 comments:

Post a Comment